1. On Facebook, way too many of your friends will ask you to post a note of 25 random things about yourself. Just give in, because then it will be over. (I will say, however, that reading what my friends have to say is so interesting that I want to make a list of my 25 favorite random things my friends say about themselves.)
2. Not moisturizing hands = cracking skin. Ugh.
3. I really like pea soup, as long as it doesn't have ham in it.
4. This is the first winter of my entire life that I have officially been ready for spring to come. I find myself day dreaming about moving to a place that has a more forgiving climate. The whole idea makes me a little melancholy, as I love the snow, and I love Rochester... I have just been too cold this winter, even with all the toasty, cozy fires we have been having.
5. You can indeed force your way through a creative blockade. It might take a while, but you can do it. Just relax and stop thinking.
6. Randomly, when I stick Diet Cream Soda in the freezer at the Desk Job, it starts to grow its own body parts. Including nipples. Disturbing, but admit it... oddly fascinating.